Website Active Recruitment ltd
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Wandsworth
** Immediate start
** Friendly and very supportive leadership team
** Competitive rates of pay
** Long term start position until July 2022
** Opportunities for professional development
Active Recruitment are working with a highly reputable Primary school based in Wandsworth, who are looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to work closely with specific pupils across Key stage 2 with mild to moderate learning difficulties. The school are ideally looking for someone who has previously worked in a similar role and has strong behaviour management.
What the school can offer:
- An inspirational and supportive Senior leadership team
- Opportunities for progression
- Parking facilities
- Excellent learning facilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to assess the individual learning needs of pupils
- The ability to positively manage challenging behaviour
- A positive attitude, the ability to empathise and a willingness to develop and learn on the job
- Be calm, patient and caring approach to working with children
If you are an SEN TA looking to further your career in Special Needs Education, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.