Job Role: Art Teacher, ECT, Experienced Art Teacher or Instructor of Art.
Contract: Long-Term Contract from September, 3 days per week.
Pay Rate: Unqualified Pay Scale to UPS3
Job Details & Client Information:
Teacher of Art needed for a school based in Redbridge, East London. This will be for 3 days per week on a contract initially until December 2023. The days needed will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays.
Art and Photography are taught across Year 7-13. They are popular subjects, with exceptionally equipped studios, and students make excellent progress. Ideally, candidates would be able to teach some design technology/soft technology – full support and training will be provided.
The school have recently undergone a very successful Ofsted report. Staff morale is very high, and the students are respectful.
Active Recruitment have a high demand for experienced and newly qualified Art Teachers for various schools across the London Borough of Redbridge.
The school are happy to consider experienced Art Teachers, ECT’s and Instructors.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Two weeks’ full pay paternity leave
- 16% PPA minimum for teaching staff
- Access to Teachers or Local Government Pension scheme
- Access to an on-site, non-profit, term time only nursery for school staff (opening 2023-24)
- Staff forum
- A focus on staff well-being and welfare – Carnegie Gold Mental Health Award status
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – 365 days a year helpline and additional support with legal, financial advice and counselling
- Investment in training and professional development including NPQs.
- Free access to a fully fitted on-site fitness suite
- EV installation programme 2023
- Cycle to work shower facilities.
- Team building and sports events to build cohesion.
- Winter well-being holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks