** Long-term Contract.
** Secondary School
** Very well resourced and supportive school
Active Recruitment are currently seeking a strong Behaviour Mentor to work with pupils across both Key stage 3 and 4 with challenging behaviour.
They are ideally seeking someone with recent classroom-based experience working with pupils across the secondary curriculum and supporting pupils with SEBD.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to assess the individual learning needs of pupils
- The ability to positively manage challenging behaviour
- A positive attitude, the ability to empathise and a willingness to develop and learn on the job
- Be calm, patient and caring approach to working with children
- Experience working with pupils with SEBD.
.Experience of working as a support worker.
If you are a Behaviour Mentor looking for a new opportunity within a reputable mainstream school, please apply today!
All interested Behaviour Mentors should send a CV to the email address shown.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.