We’re looking for talented, self-motivated, success driven salespeople to join us on our mission in becoming the number one education recruitment agency in the UK.
Main duties in the role for candidate consultant include, but are not limited to, identifying and building relationships with professionals who are looking for work within the education sector. You will be responsible for supporting candidates from initial registration/safeguarding checks all the way through the candidate experience.
To be a success, candidate consultants must have an excellent telephone manner, be able to think quickly and have a strong desire to earn money.
Previous experience of working within a sales or telesales environment and to targets is preferred although not essential as full training will be given.
Other responsibilities will include maintaining and updating candidate’s records, using social media and attending recruitment fairs to attract potential candidates as well as supporting a team of experienced and dedicated client and candidate consultants.
We can offer:
– Excellent Career Progression
– Unrivalled Commission Structure Plus Additional Benefits
– No Early Starts (Unique to Our Industry)
– Non-Corporate Environment
– Great Location – Off Loughton High Road (2-minute walk from central line station)
– State Of the Art Recruitment Software, Telephone Systems and E-Marketing Applications
All interested candidate consultants should a send CV to the email address shown.