Job Title: Science / Chemistry Teacher.
Location: Redbridge, East London.
Start Date: January 2024 or ASAP.
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract with the school
Salary: To Scale + TLR Available
Teacher of Science required for an outstanding school in Redbridge, East London. Our client is looking to offer a fixed term contract, direct with the school. The school welcomes applications from experience Science Teachers as well as Science ECT’s. A specialism in Chemistry is welcome but not essential.
About the job
Our client is a successful secondary school based in Redbridge, East London. They are looking for a Teacher of Science for a position commencing ASAP.
The school are happy to consider teachers from M1 through to UPS3 including ECT’s, NQT’s and experienced A-Level Chemistry Teachers. However, Science Teachers with a specialism in either Biology or Physics will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be required to teach general Science to KS4 and their specialism to KS5 including A-Level, AS and BTEC.
Our client is a high achieving, 11-19 mixed school based in Redbridge. They regularly achieve grades above the national average. It is very close to the local rail, tube and bus routes.
- Career Progression
- Working with a large facilities team
- Overtime available
- Access to Local Government Pension scheme
- A focus on staff well-being and welfare – Carnegie Gold Mental Health Award status
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – 365 days a year helpline and additional support with legal, financial advice and counselling
- Free access to a fully fitted on-site fitness suite
- EV installation programme 2023
- Cycle to work shower facilities
- Team building and sports events to build cohesion
- Winter well-being holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks