Website Active Recruitment ltd
Child Support Assistant needed in East London
- Full-time (Term Time only)
- Mainstream Primary school rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Excellent rates of pay (£70 – £90 per day)
- Working hours – 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Immediate start
Active Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Child Support Support Assistant to work with a fantastic mainstream school in East London. The purpose of the role will be to provide support to the teaching staff, supporting young people emotionally and socially as well as encouraging positive academic progress.
The schools are ideally looking for a Child Support Assistant who has experience in providing support to children with learning difficulties including Autism, Behavioural needs, ADHD and Social & Emotional needs. There will be a mix of both classroom based and pastoral support (interventions and group sessions).
What the schools can offer
- Excellent transport links – Close to train stations and bus links.
- Opportunities for progression
- Permanent contracts for the right candidates
- To be a part of a dedicated and supportive team
- Training and development opportunities
Benefits of working for Active Recruitment
- Health & Wellbeing support, discounts on travel and retail outlets from our partners
- A dedicated consultant on hand for support
- All of our staff are paid in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- We offer online training for all of our staff including First Aid, Special needs qualifications, Child safeguarding and more!
If you are a Child Support Assistant who is passionate about childcare and supporting the development of young people, then this could be a perfect opportunity for you!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.