** Computer Science Teacher needed
** Fantastic Mainstream Secondary school in Hackney
** Immediate start
** Long Term
** CPD opportunities available
Active Recruitment are working with a mainstream Secondary School based in Hackney, who are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Teacher of Computer Science to join their highly successful department. Staff at the school are supportive, caring and committed to a collaborative approach to teaching and learning. They are ideally looking for a fully qualified, confident teacher of Computer Science who can offer the subject across key stage 3 and 4.
- The successful candidate will have either a PGCE, QTS, QTLS or hold a recognised UK Teaching qualification.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of Computer Science to KS4.
- Candidates must also have a clear, enhanced DBS registered to the update service
What the school can offer
- A friendly and supportive team of staff
- A successful and well-resourced department
- Parking facilities
- CPD opportunities
- Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
- If you are a fully qualified teacher of Computer Science seeking a position within a vibrant inner London school, please apply today!