Website Active Recruitment ltd
Job title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Swiss Cottage, London
Setting: Nursery School
Annual Salary: £18,000 – £19,000
Working hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Active Recruitment are working with a reputable and prestigious school based in London who are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to join them in September 2022 on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate for this role, must have a level 3 early years qualification as well as early years’ experience, preferably in a reception or nursery class. You will be supporting teachers with play-based learning activities both indoors and outdoors. You should have a keen and practical approach and be prepared to get involved.
Duties and responsibilities of the Early Years Practitioner
- Looking after children’s day-to-day physical needs, such as feeding, nappy changing, toilet learning and administering first aid
- Providing a range of fun and stimulating activities, from reading stories to messy play
- Developing close attachments and fostering trust in the children in your care
- Safeguarding children and reporting any concerns
- Monitoring children’s progress, keeping records and reporting back to parents
Benefits of working with Active Recruitment
- Health & Well being support, discounts on travel and retail outlets from our partners
- A dedicated consultant on hand for support
- All of our staff are paid in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- We offer online training for all of our staff including First Aid, Special needs qualifications, Child safeguarding and more!
If you are an Early Years Practitioner looking for a new opportunity within a reputable school, we would love to hear from you!