Website Active Recruitment ltd
Early Years Practitioners needed!
** Early Years Practitioners needed ASAP
** Immediate start
** Vacancies available in Harlow and Bishops Stortford
Active Recruitment are currently working with a very reputable Multi-academy trust who are currently looking to expand their workforce. They are seeking qualified Nursery Practitioners to start as soon as possible on a long term basis. The schools can offer excellent support and opportunity for professional development, as well as some fantastic perks as seen below:
What we offer:
• A fun, supportive and creative team to work with.
• A much more exciting work environment than a regular chain nursery.
• Career progression for those who show the right potential
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum.
• Creating a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for all children.
• Supervising and supporting children at all times.
• Sharing responsibility for the welfare of all children in your designated room or group.
The successful candidate must have:
• A childcare related qualification.
• An organised, supportive personality.
• Excellent communication skills
• A can-do attitude and positive outlook.
• Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in securing a position within a highly supportive, exciting school environment, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.