Job Role: Teacher of Economics
Location: Redbridge, East London.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
Start date: January 2024.
Salary: M1 – UPS3
Additional Benefits: Private Healthcare, On-site Childcare + Many more.
Job Role & Client Information:
Active Recruitment are looking for a Teacher of Economics for an 11-19 school based in Redbridge, East London. The school has a brilliant reputation for developing middle leaders and continuing CPD is always available.
The school has recently undergone a very successful Ofsted inspection and puts great emphasis on creating a manageable work/life balance for all staff.
The position will be to teach Economics up to KS5 on a permanent position. Economics is an extremely popular subject in the school.
The successful candidate will ideally have QTS, QTLS or another recognised teaching qualification. You will have a passion for teaching Economics. ECT Economics Teachers as well as experienced Economic Teachers are welcome to apply.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Two weeks’ full pay paternity leave
- 16% PPA minimum for teaching staff
- Access to Teachers or Local Government Pension scheme
- Access to an on-site, non-profit, term time only nursery for school staff (opening 2024)
- Staff forum
- A focus on staff well-being and welfare – Carnegie Gold Mental Health Award status
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – 365 days a year helpline and additional support with legal, financial advice and counselling
- Investment in training and professional development including NPQs.
- Free access to a fully fitted on-site fitness suite
- EV installation programme 2023
- Cycle to work shower facilities.
- Team building and sports events to build cohesion.
- Winter well-being holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks