** Early Years Teaching Assistant needed
** Mainstream Primary School based in Islington
** Immediate start
** Long term
Active Recruitment are currently working with a very successful and supportive Primary School who are currently looking to expand their workforce within Early Years. They are seeking qualified Early Years Practitioners to start as soon as possible on a long term basis. The school can offer excellent support and opportunity for professional development.
What we offer:
- A fun, supportive and creative team to work with.
- Career progression for those who show the right potential
- A committed and inspirational leadership team
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work as a member of the Early years team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum.
- Creating a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for all children.
- Supervising and supporting children at all times.
- Interacting warmly with children and parents, supporting colleagues to fulfil their key person responsibilities.
- Contributing to planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities, helping to ensure rooms are well-resourced and creatively set-up.
- Contributing to observations and the assessment of children’s learning and development, helping to ensure records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively.
The successful candidate must have:
- A childcare related qualification
- An organised, supportive personality.
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do attitude and positive outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.