Job Role: Head of Music / Head of Creative & Design Faculty
Start Date: January 2024.
Salary: To Scale + TLR.
Active Recruitment are looking for a Head of Music / Head of Creative & Design Faculty to take up a position in an outstanding, oversubscribed school based in Redbridge, East London.
The school is well known for its rich history in Music and Creative Arts with several high-profile celebrities having previously attended and flourished in the Music and Arts department.
Music is a hugely popular subject with many lunch time and after school clubs available. The school places a huge emphasis on Music/Creative Arts and understands the benefits this brings to other subjects within the curriculum as well as confidence in area’s outside of school for pupils.
The successful candidate will ideally have had previous experience of leading a Music/Creative Arts department or be looking for a step up in their career and ready to take on additional responsibilities within the Music department. The school can also offer extraordinary career progression with a real prospect of fast tracking through to an SLT role.
This is a permanent position with a TLR attached and the school are keen to interview ASAP.
- Career Progression
- Working with a large facilities team
- Overtime available
- Access to Local Government Pension scheme
- A focus on staff well-being and welfare – Carnegie Gold Mental Health Award status
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – 365 days a year helpline and additional support with legal, financial advice and counselling
- Free access to a fully fitted on-site fitness suite
- EV installation programme 2023
- Cycle to work shower facilities
- Team building and sports events to build cohesion
- Winter well-being holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks