** HLTA Vacancy
** Primary School based in East London
** Immediate start
** Temp to perm
** Excellent rates of pay
** Regular training opportunities
Active Recruitment are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Higher-Level Teaching Assistant to join a warm and supportive Primary School based in Walthamstow (East London). The school will provide specialised CPD training and support to help you succeed!
The successful Higher-Level Teaching Assistant will be patient, caring, supportive and able to build relationships. A Positive attitude for a HLTA is a must to ensure you can support the child to thrive within the classroom academically, personally and socially. The HLTA role will involve providing general classroom support, help pupils with learning difficulties and potentially cover pre-planned classes.
The school can offer the HLTA:
- A warm, vibrant and inclusive school community
- Dedicated and passionate support staff
- A strong leadership team
- Regular CPD and training opportunities
The ideal HLTA will have:
- A pro-active and enthusiastic approach to learning
- The desire and motivation to meet the challenge of working with children with SEN
- Providing cover for Teachers when absent
- Experience in supporting pupils with ASD
- Ability to stay calm and objective when presented challenging Behaviour.
If you are a passionate and caring HLTA looking for a new challenge, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.