Website Active Recruitment ltd
Higher Level Teaching Assistant needed in Tower Hamlets
- Full-time (Term Time only)
- Mainstream Primary school rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Excellent rates of pay (£90 – £100 per day)
- Working hours – 8:30am – 3:30pm
- September 2022 start
Active Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work with a fantastic mainstream school in Bow, East London. The purpose of the role will be to plead a team of dedicated Teaching assistants in provide high quality care and Education to their pupils. The school is well well resourced, with excellent facilities and teaching spaces.
The schools are ideally looking for a HLTA who has experience in providing support to children with learning difficulties including Autism and Social & Emotional needs.
What the school can offer
- Opportunities for progression
- Permanent contracts for the right candidates
- To be a part of a dedicated and supportive team of Teaching Assistants
- Training and development opportunities
Benefits of working for Active Recruitment
- Health & Well being support, discounts on travel and retail outlets from our partners
- A dedicated consultant on hand for support
- All of our staff are paid in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- We offer online training for all of our staff including First Aid, Special needs qualifications, Child safeguarding and more!
If you are a HLTA who is passionate about childcare and supporting the development of young people, then this could be a perfect opportunity for you!