Website Active Recruitment
Job title: Academic Support Assistant
Setting: Outstanding Mainstream Secondary School
Location: North West London
Contract: Temp to Perm
Pay: £80.00 – £95.00 per day
Active Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Academic Support Assistant to work in an Outstanding Mainstream Secondary school in North West London. The purpose of the role will be to provide on-going support pupils across Key stage 3 and 4 in core subject areas. The ideal candidate will be able to support them emotionally and socially as well as encouraging positive academic progress.
Requirements of the Academic Support Assistant
- Available full-time and able to commit to a long-term position.
- Have a positive can-do attitude towards your work
- Ability to empathise with the needs of each individual pupil
- Experience in supporting learners in Maths, English & Science
- Valid DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
What we can offer
- On-going support and guidance
- Give you access to a wide range of CPD training
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are an experienced Academic Support Assistant currently seeking new opportunities, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.