Job Role: Teacher of Maths
Location: Redbridge, East London.
Job Type: Full Time, Long-Term Supply
Start date: November 2023
Salary: £150 – £220 per day
Additional Benefits: Private Healthcare, On-site Childcare + Many more.
Job Role & Client Information:
Active Recruitment are looking for a Teacher of Maths for an 11-19 school based in Redbridge, East London. The school has a brilliant reputation for developing middle leaders and continuing CPD is always available.
The school has recently undergone a very successful Ofsted inspection and puts great emphasis on creating a manageable work/life balance for all staff.
The position will be to teach Maths up to KS4 on a permanent position. There is the possibility of teaching Maths to KS5 for the successful candidate although this is not an essential part of the hiring process.
The successful candidate will ideally have QTS and have a passion for teaching Maths. ECT Maths Teachers as well as experienced Teacher of Maths are welcome to apply.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Two weeks’ full pay paternity leave
- 16% PPA minimum for teaching staff
- Access to Teachers or Local Government Pension scheme
- Access to an on-site, non-profit, term time only nursery for school staff (opening 2024)
- Staff forum
- A focus on staff well-being and welfare – Carnegie Gold Mental Health Award status
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – 365 days a year helpline and additional support with legal, financial advice and counselling
- Investment in training and professional development including NPQs.
- Free access to a fully fitted on-site fitness suite
- EV installation programme 2023
- Cycle to work shower facilities.
- Team building and sports events to build cohesion.
- Winter well-being holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks