Job Role: Nursery Practitioner.
Start Date: Negotiable.
Salary: Based on Experience & Qualifications.
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week – 44.8 weeks per year.
Brand New Nursery – Excellent Career Opportunities
Active Recruitment are looking for Nursery Practitioners to join a brand-new setting which will be part of a mainstream school. The successful candidate will have a commitment to Early Years Education, a passion for working with Children, confident in taking part in play-based activities and willing to undergo further training where required.
This is a permanent position and the client is happy to negotiate on start dates.
Ideally, the Nursery Practitioner will hold a Level 3 Childcare Qualification or equivalent (Level 2 qualified with experience will also be considered), a strong understanding of Safeguarding and knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Framework.
- Career Progression
- Working with a large facilities team
- Overtime available
- Access to Local Government Pension scheme
- A focus on staff well-being and welfare – Carnegie Gold Mental Health Award status
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – 365 days a year helpline and additional support with legal, financial advice and counselling
- Free access to a fully fitted on-site fitness suite
- EV installation programme 2023
- Cycle to work shower facilities
- Team building and sports events to build cohesion
- Winter well-being holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks