** Nursery Practitioner needed in Harlow, Essex
** Immediate start
** Friendly and very supportive SLT
** Opportunities for professional development
Active Recruitment are working with a highly reputable school based in Harlow, who are looking for a Nursery Practitioner to join them as soon as possible, to support the needs of the Early Years Foundation stage within the school. The school are ideally looking for someone who has previously worked in a similar role. A childcare related qualification would be highly desirable. The school has a strong reputation for their investment in staff in terms of training opportunities and professional development.
What the school can offer:
- An inspirational and supportive Senior leadership team
- Opportunities for progression
- Excellent learning facilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to assess the individual learning needs of pupils
- Excellent knowledge of the Early years curriculum
- The ability to positively manage challenging behaviour
- A positive attitude, the ability to empathise and a willingness to develop and learn on the job
- Be calm, patient and caring approach to working with children
If you are a Nursery Practitioner looking to further your career in Education, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.