Website Active Recruitment
Job title: SEN Administrator
Start date: Immediate start
Duration: Temp to Perm
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Setting: Mainstream Secondary School
Salary: £13.50 – £14.50 per hour
Part-time: 2.5 days per week
Active Recruitment are a specialist Education Employment agency, currently working with an Outstanding mainstream Secondary school in Barnet (NW4), who are seeking an SEN Administrator to join them as soon as possible on a temp to perm basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Administrator to join a well organised and reputable school in the heart of London.
Duties and responsibilities of the SEN Administrator:
- To keep and maintain all records relating to the SEND (on SIMS, SEN paper files and notes on main school files)
- To be responsible for all filing relating to the SEN papers for individual students.
- To be responsible for checking all new Year 7 student files informing the SENCO/Year Leader/Attendance Officer and EAL departments of likely involvement or past issues.
- To prepare documentation connected to Annual Reviews of statements/educational, health and care plans.
- To prepare paperwork for referrals to outside agencies (EHCP needs assessments, EHA referrals to Teaching Support Service and Education Psychologist etc.).
- To prepare EHA referral documents in order to obtain outside agency involvement.
- To liaise with the Heads of Year/CP Officer and teachers on SEN related issues.
- Experience within an Admin role relating to Special Educational Needs
- Admin experience within an Education environment (Desirable)
- Can commit to a long-term position
The school can offer:
- An outstanding learning environment
- A team of friendly and supportive staff
- Parking facilities
- State of the art office and excellent resources
If you are an experienced Receptionist and interested in securing a role within a highly reputable and Outstanding Secondary school, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.