Website Active Recruitment
Active Recruitment is currently recruiting for a qualified PE Teacher for a secondary school in Grays. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic PE teacher to teach a variety of sports to students in Key stage 3 and 4. Experience in teaching up to GCSE would be an advantage. As a PE teacher you will also be required to support students with additional learning needs, with the ability to differentiate lessons and to drive our female cohort of girls sports. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
This role is to start asap. Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am-15:30pm.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- PE Teacher with QTS
- Ideally can teach either Football, Badminton, Rounders, Basketball, Gymnastics up to GCSE.
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers