Website Active Recruitment LTD
Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Year 7 Pupil with Severe Needs & PEG Feeding
Location: Redbridge, East London
Start date: September 2022
Salary: £75 – £85 per day
Job Role & Client Information.
Teaching Assistant required to support a Year 7 pupil with severe needs commencing September 2022. Experience of training in PEG Feeding is required although additional training for this can be provided.
We are seeking to recruit a passionate, reliable, and empathetic teaching assistant to work in a secondary school in Redbridge. You will be supporting a Year 7 pupil with severe needs and required PEG Feeding.
We are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about education and has a flair for working with young people
- This role would suit someone with a background in Care and Support and relevant training regarding Food Hygiene, Administering Medication and PEG Feeding. Training can be provided.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience and/or qualifications in working with children with special needs
- The ability to support students in their mainstream lessons as well as in smaller group interventions
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Experience in Care & Support and working with vulnerable children or adults.
- Working with outstanding leadership & SENCo
- Potential for further training and permanent contract.
- On-site parking and close to local amenities.