** Early Years Teaching vacancy
** School located in Dagenham
** Immediate start
A fantastic Primary school based in Dagenham would like to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Reception Teacher.
About the school:
You will be working within a friendly and supportive team who aim to provide the necessary support and guidance. The school can also offer a range of professional development opportunities in an environment with an innovative and highly effective approach to school improvement. They are considering experienced, fully qualified teachers, as well as NQT’s. This is an excellent opportunity for Teachers looking to further their career within a high achieving school with motivated pupils.
If you feel you have the drive and commitment to succeed in this role we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be:
- Positive in their approach to teaching, managing behaviour and their own professional development
- Able to make learning fun and engaging for students
- Able to demonstrate excellent and creative teaching practice, which results in outstanding achievement for every pupil.
- Passionate, dedicated, enthusiastic and imaginative
- Driven by the ambition to succeed and make a difference to children’s lives
- Hard-working and a great team player serving the school community.
The school can offer:
- Inner London salary
- On-site parking
- Professional development and career opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a high achieving and supportive school
- An innovative, fair and supportive leadership team and inspirational governing body
- Completion of induction year for NQT’s
- Well-behaved and motivated pupils.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.