Job Title: Recruitment Consultant – Education Sector
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Office Based.
Basic Salary: £21000 – £30000 + Uncapped Commission
Location: Loughton, Essex (soon to move to South Woodford)
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Active Recruitment are looking for exceptional people to join our team at our buzzy office just off the High Road in Loughton and a short walk from the nearest central line station.
We are an established Education consultancy (2015), and you will have the benefit of working with existing, loyal clients as well as working with an extensive database of candidates looking for work. You will be supported by an experienced team along with the very latest recruitment software to help make you a success. We are also about to move in to a brand new, fully serviced office in South Woodford.
Active Recruitment works with schools across London and the Home Counties with honesty and integrity and have plans to expand even further into the rest of the UK.
Experience within recruitment or sales is preferred but not essential. You will be hard working, a good team player, self-motivated and be able to multitask in what is a busy office environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an excellent telephone manner.
- Previous experience in recruitment/sales is preferable but not essential.
- Be self-motivated and ambitious.
- Driven for success.
- A good problem solver.
- Can handle multiple client accounts.
In return we offer:
- Great office environment & supportive management.
- Company events.
- No early starts & Reduced hours during school holidays.
- Autonomy to work as an individual and not be micromanaged.
- Unrivalled commission structure – from day 1.
- Full training provided.
- Uncapped Commission.
- Performance bonuses.
- Quarterly and Yearly bonus, OTE.
- Private Healthcare after 2 years’ service.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30p.m
Active Recruitment have a very supportive and inclusive team. It’s very much a work hard play hard mentality with numerous incentives including free nights out, company lunches, activities, and a chance to socialise outside of the office.