** Vacancy in West London.
** Permanent Contract.
** Care Home setting.
Active Recruitment are looking for a Registered General Nurse to join a care home in West London.
In this role you will:
- take temperatures, blood pressures and pulse rates
- help doctors with physical examinations
- give drugs and injections
- clean and dress wounds
- set up drips and blood transfusions
- use medical equipment
- monitor patients’ progress
- update patient records and handover information to colleagues at the end of a shift
- work with doctors and other healthcare professionals to decide what care to give
- give advice to patients and their relatives
The successful candidate must be HCPC registered and have up to-date training in areas such as;
- Basic Life Support,
- Covid training
- Immunization reports
- Degree certificate
All interested Registered Nurses should send a CV to the email address shown.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.