Job Role: Attendance and Admissions Officer.
School Type: Alternative Provision.
Start Date: ASAP.
Salary: £ 23,892.47 – £ 29,506.65 Pro-rated (£27,807-£34,341 FTE).
Hours: Monday to Friday, 36 hours per week.
Active Recruitment are hiring an Attendance and Admissions Officer for a permanent contract. The role is due to start ASAP and the schools offers exceptional benefits.
About the role:
The main responsibility for the Attendance Officer will be to manage and maintain core pupil data on SIMS as well as supporting high levels of attendance. The position of Attendance and Admissions Officer will also require the successful candidate to form strong relationships with parents/carers to help promote attendance and good behaviour.
General duties will include dealing with administration duties, inputting and checking new Year 6 data, working with Year 7 progress leaders as well as working closely with the Education and Welfare Advisory and Support Services.
The school welcomes applications from candidates with previous SIMS experience as well having worked in a busy working environment. The Attendance Officer will also have high levels of ICT skills and the ability to work independently when required.
- Career Progression
- Working with a large facilities team
- Overtime available
- Access to Local Government Pension scheme
- A focus on staff well-being and welfare – Carnegie Gold Mental Health Award status
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – 365 days a year helpline and additional support with legal, financial advice and counselling
- Free access to a fully fitted on-site fitness suite
- EV installation programme 2023
- Cycle to work shower facilities
- Team building and sports events to build cohesion
- Winter well-being holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks