**School Catering Assistant.
**Secondary School based in Redbridge.
**22.5 hours per week, term time only.
**Level 2 Food Hygiene.
Our client is a successful and Secondary School based in Redbridge.
They are looking for School Catering Assistants to join them from September 2021.
The role is 22.5 hours per week, term time only.
The main duties will be:
- To assist, as directed, with all aspects of the preparation of food and beverages to the standards required by the school.
- To monitor students during lunch periods.
- To maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the Kitchen
The ideal candidate will need:
- A background in Catering & Hospitality would be welcome but is not essential.
- The school would be able to provide on-line training in Hospitality.
- Strong awareness/level 2 certificate food and hygiene
Successful candidates must be willing to undergo a full, enhanced DBS check.
All interested School Catering Assistants should, in the first instance, send a CV with 2 reference details to the email address shown or contact Active Recruitment for further details.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.