Job Role: Facilities Supervisor
Salary: Up to £34341 per annum
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension
Start Date: ASAP
Active Recruitment are looking for a Facilities Supervisor to join a secondary school based in Redbridge. This is a full-time position, working 52 weeks of the year, 36 hours per week.
Overall Responsibilities & Experience:
To provide supervision and support in the provision of facilities and cleaning staff, working closely with the Trust service manager, facilities administration team and Chief Operating Officer.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for Health & Safety within the school including inspections, reports, training of staff, liaising with external agencies, supervision of cleaners and general maintenance supervision across the school.
Qualifications & Knowledge
Candidates must have the relevant qualifications/Knowledge:
- Trade or Building Maintenance – CIOB, CITB, City & Guilds etc
- Statutory Compliance to H&S at work
- GCSE’s in Maths & English Grade C or above
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience of complex trouble shooting and identifying area’s for improvement.
- Career Progression
- Working with a large facilities team
- Overtime available
- Access to Local Government Pension scheme
- A focus on staff well-being and welfare – Carnegie Gold Mental Health Award status
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – 365 days a year helpline and additional support with legal, financial advice and counselling
- Free access to a fully fitted on-site fitness suite
- EV installation programme 2023
- Cycle to work shower facilities
- Team building and sports events to build cohesion
- Winter well-being holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks