**Academy Trust based in East London.
**Paying up to £30k per annum.
School HR Assistant Required for Multi Academy Trust
About the Job:
HR Assistant with SIMS experience required in East London.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic HR Assistant to work full-time in a large, Multi-Academy trust school in East London.
As the HR Assistant you will be working as part of a close-knit team that works hard together to ensure the smooth running of the entire school.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Using the school’s internal system to record data
- Assisting the Office Manager with various administrative tasks
- Using HR best practices to assist the HR Manager
- Communicating effectively with students, staff and parents in a professional and friendly manner • Covering reception duties The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a school
- A real passion for working within an education environment.
- Experience utilising SIMS (School Information Management System) within an administrative role.
Previous experience of working in a school HR/Admin environment are essential.
All interested School HR Assistants should send a CV through to the email address shown.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.