Website Active Recruitment LTD
School IT Technician
Location: Epping Forest
September 2022 Start
Salary – Scale 3, point 5
Working hours – 8am – 4pm – Full Time
Job Details and School Information
Our client is a secondary school based in Epping Forest. They are looking for an IT Technician to join them from September 2022.
The main purpose of the role is to support the IT Network Manager in managing the IT network and ICT equipment across the school.
Other duties include but not limited to:
- perform an annual audit of all network, Learning Platform and email accounts to ensure that accounts match current student and staff lists
- archive files of inactive users for a period of 12 months and ensure their subsequent erasure
- regularly check the hardware and software status of al curriculum and administrative servers and to report any areas of concern immediately to the Business Manager.
- carry out regular routine checks on all ICT facilities in the school, including classrooms and administrative areas
- help identify hardware and software problems and work with the Assistant Network Manager to manage their solution, ensuring all jobs are logged via the Support Database
- repair equipment as necessary
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in IT technical support, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and a working knowledge of IT Systems and its applications to end users.
2 minute walk from the nearest underground station