**Senior Medical & School Pastoral Administrator.
**Secondary School in East London.
**£25000 – £29500 per year.
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Medical & Pastoral Administrator to join a Secondary school in East London.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience of working with children and in a school office setting
- High levels of computer literacy, including experience using SIMs and Microsoft Office programmes
- A flexible and positive approach to their work.
Overall Responsibilities will include:
- Medical administration, including health care plans, first aid, record keeping
- Pastoral administration, including record keeping and liaising with parents
- SEN administration, including arrangement of meetings, annual reviews and filing systems
- Line management of some members of the administrative team
- General office responsibilities including reception duties and dealing with queries from students, staff and parents.
Our client is a small secondary school based in East London and the position is to start ASAP.
All interested School Administrators should, in the first instance, send a CV with 2 reference details to the email address shown or contact Active Recruitment for further details.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.