**£22000 – £26500 FTE.
**36 Hours per week, 44 weeks of the year.
**Secondary school in East London.
Active Recruitment are currently looking for a School Receptionist/Administrator to join a secondary school in Redbridge, East London.
This is a permanent contract direct with the school and will be for 36 hours per week, 44 weeks of the year.
Job Duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide an outstanding administrative and reception service.
- Welcoming visitors, parents, careers to the school.
- Be aware of safeguarding, child protection policies, data protection etc
- Liaising with various departments in the school.
- Assist in arrangements for meetings; organising rooms, furniture, provide equipment and make arrangements for refreshments.
- Receive documentation for school trips/events, Parent Teacher Student Partnership (PTSP) events and the data team.
The school can also provide further training in area’s including First Aid.
They would be looking for someone to start ASAP and early applications are encouraged.
All interested School Receptionists and Administrators should, in the first instance, send a CV with 2 reference details to the email address shown or contact Active Recruitment for further details.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.