** School Administrator needed in East London
** September start
** Long term until the end of the academic year
** SIMS experience essential
** Outstanding school located in Newham
Active Recruitment are a specialist Education Employment agency, currently working with an Outstanding mainstream Primary school in Newham, who are seeking an experienced Administrator who has experience working in a school office (both front and back of house) and has a good understanding of SIMS.
- Experience in the use of SIMS
- Admin experience within an Education environment
- Can commit to a long-term role until July 2020
You will be expected to:
- Maintain a standard of academic excellence
- To liaise with pupils, staff and parents
- To support in general Administrative tasks
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service to pupils, parents and staff.
The school can offer:
- An outstanding learning environment
- A team of friendly and supportive staff
- Parking facilities
- State of the art office and excellent resources
If you are interested in securing a role within a highly reputable and Outstanding Primary school, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.