** SEMH Teacher
** Fantastic Secondary School in East London
** Immediate Start
** Long Term- Permanent
** Full Time
A fantastic Primary school based in East London would like to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious SEMH Teacher. You will be working within a friendly and supportive team who aim to provide the necessary support and guidance to its pupils. They are looking for a Teacher to join them immediately, long term with the view of becoming a permanent contract.
The school can also offer a range of professional development opportunities within an environment with a highly effective approach to school improvement. They are considering experienced, fully qualified teachers. This is an excellent opportunity for Teachers looking to further their career within a high achieving school with motivated pupils.
If you feel you have the drive and commitment to succeed in this role we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate excellent and creative teaching practice
- Have experience working with EBD and students on the Autistic spectrum
- Be able to teach key stage 3/4 level English and Mathematics
- Able to make learning fun and engaging for students
- Passionate, dedicated, enthusiastic and imaginative
- Hard-working and a great team player serving the school community
The school can offer:
- On-site parking
- Professional development and career opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a high achieving and supportive school
- An innovative, fair and supportive leadership team and inspirational governing body
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.