Job Role: SEN Inclusion – Middle Leader Vacancy
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Potential permanent contract for suitable applicant.
Location: Redbridge, East London
SENCO qualification desirable not essential
To work in an Alternative Resourced Provision (ARP) part of a mainstream school
Job Role & Client Information:
Our client is looking to appoint a suitable candidate for the role of SEN Inclusion Middle Leader. This is a potentially permanent contract and can offer further qualifications and career progression including fully funded SENCo training.
The provision is part of a mainstream secondary school and caters for approximately 40 students with a range of SEN needs including Autism and Sensory Impairment.
The school offers students the opportunity to gain Entry Level qualifications as well as working towards GCSE and BTEC qualifications.
The successful candidate will have QTS and a passion for working with SEN students. A SENCo qualification is desirable or the willingness to undertake the qualification (funded by the school) is desired.
Previous experience of working with students with ASD, PMLD, Complex Needs is desirable.
- Private Healthcare
- Career Progression
- Fully funded SENCo Qualification
- Access to Local Government Pension scheme
- On-site nursery from January 2024
- A focus on staff well-being and welfare – Carnegie Gold Mental Health Award status
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – 365 days a year helpline and additional support with legal, financial advice and counselling
- Free access to a fully fitted on-site fitness suite
- EV installation programme 2023
- Cycle to work shower facilities
- Team building and sports events to build cohesion
- Winter well-being holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot drinks