Website Active Recruitment
SEN Teaching Assistant – East London
- Mainstream Primary School
- Excellent rates of pay (£75 – 85 per day)
- Term-time only – Monday to Friday
- September 2022
Active Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a highly reputable mainstream primary school in Newham, East London. The purpose of the role will be to provide support to the teaching staff, supporting young learners on 1:1 basis while encouraging positive academic progress.
The schools are ideally looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant who have experience in providing SEN support to children with learning difficulties including Autism, Behavioural needs, ADHD and Social & Emotional needs. There will be a mix of both classroom based and pastoral support (interventions and group sessions).
What the schools can offer
- Excellent transport links – Close to train stations and bus links.
- Opportunities for progression
- Permanent contracts for the right candidates
- To be a part of a dedicated and supportive team of Teaching Assistants
- Training and development opportunities
Benefits of working for Active Recruitment
- Health & Well-being support, discounts on travel and retail outlets from our partners
- A dedicated consultant on hand for support
- All of our staff are paid in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- We offer online training for all of our staff including First Aid, Special needs qualifications, Child safeguarding and more!
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant who is passionate about childcare and supporting the development of young people, then this could be a perfect opportunity for you!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.