Website Active Recruitment ltd
Special Needs Assistant needed in Harlow
- Full-time (Term Time only)
- Mainstream Primary school rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Excellent rates of pay (£70 – £80 per day)
- Working hours – 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Immediate start
A well resourced and highly reputable mainstream Primary School in Harlow are seeking a Special Needs Assistant to provide support to the teaching staff on a full-time basis. This will be an immediate start, initially until the end of the 2023 academic year with permanent opportunities for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for a Special Needs Assistant to develop their career within a friendly and supportive school environment.
What the school can offer
- Opportunities for progression
- Permanent contracts for the right candidates
- To be a part of a dedicated and supportive team of Teaching Assistants and Mentors.
- Training and development opportunities
Benefits of working for Active Recruitment
- Health & Well being support, discounts on travel and retail outlets from our partners
- A dedicated consultant on hand for support
- All of our staff are paid in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- We offer online training for all of our staff including First Aid, Special needs qualifications, Child safeguarding and more!
If you are a Special Needs Assistant who is passionate about childcare and supporting the development of young people, then this could be a perfect opportunity for you!