Website Active Recruitment
Job Title: Special Needs Support Assistant
Setting: Mainstream Primary School
Duration: Long term with view to go permanent
Start date: Immediate
Pay rate: £80-85 per day
Active Recruitment are currently working with a mainstream Primary school located in Harlow who are looking for Special Needs Support Assistants to join them as soon as possible on a long term basis. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed professional who has a passion for Education. You will be able to inspire, enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students to raise achievement at all levels. You will be working specifically with learners who are in need of targeted support.
What we can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A friendly and supportive team
- Focused team management and positive school structures
- Easy transport links and parking
- Training and CPD
Duties and Responsibilities of the Special Needs Support Assistant:
- Supporting the pupils with their academic progression
- Providing 1:1 support to learners with additional needs
- Take responsibility for small groups during the temporary absence of a teacher.
- Supervise students at breaks and lunchtimes.
- Supporting classroom teacher with various tasks in and around the classroom including behaviour management
- In conjunction with the teacher, liaise with parents on student progress.
If you are a Special Needs Support Assistant have the passion and determination to make a difference this really is a great opportunity to become part of a team and make a difference.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.