** SEN Learning Teaching Assistant needed
** Outstanding Mainstream Primary school based in Islington
** Immediate start
** Long term until July 2022
** Excellent rates of pay (75-100 a day)
Active Recruitment are currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in an Outstanding Mainstream Primary school in Islington. The purpose of the role will be to provide 1:1 specialist support to targeted pupils across Key stage 1 and 2. The needs of the pupils are primarily SEMH. The ideal candidate will be able to support them emotionally and socially as well as encouraging positive academic progress.
- Available full-time and able to commit to a long-term position.
- Have a positive can-do attitude towards your work
- Ability to empathise with the needs of each individual pupil
- Experience working with challenging behaviour is desirable
- Valid DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
What we can offer
- On-going support and guidance
- Give you access to a wide range of CPD training
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are an experience Special Needs Learning Support Assistant currently seeking new opportunities, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.