** History Teacher needed ASAP in Newham
** Outstanding mainstream secondary school
** Long term
** Immediate start
Active Recruitment are currently seeking a full time, fully qualified History Teacher to start as soon as possible on a long-term basis, initially until the end of the academic year. The school are looking for someone who can confidently plan and deliver engaging lessons across key stage 3 and 4. This is an Outstanding School with excellent facilities and teaching spaces, with a strong reputation for their support and investment in their staff.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a recognized teaching qualification.
- Have a valid DBS, registered to the update service.
- Be able to commit to a long-term position.
- Be able to plan and deliver History to key stage 3 and 4
What we can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A friendly and supportive leadership team
- Focused team management and positive school structures
- Training and CPD
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.