** Teaching Assistant vacancy
** Fantastic Mainstream School
** Immediate start
** temp to start
About the role:
I am currently working with a fantastic mainstream school within East London, who are keen to take on an experienced individual to support their PMLD unit. You will be working with a small group of pupils who have various learning difficulties, alongside a team of supportive and friendly staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in working with pupils with challenging behaviour
- Experience with personal care
- Experience working with pupils who have learning difficulties and physical disabilities
- A current DBS
- Recent classroom-based experience
- A positive and pro-active approach
What the school can offer:
- Regular CPD and training opportunities
- A positive and supportive team of staff
- The opportunity for a permanent contract for the right person
- great transport links (parking available)
If you are interested in this position or other positions please do not hesitate to contact active recruitment on 020 8508 7108.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.