Website Active Recruitment
Job title: Teaching Assistant
Location: Stepney, Greater London
Pay rate: £80.00 – £90.00
Setting: Mainstream Secondary School
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Long term with view to go permanent
Active Recruitment are working with an Outstanding mainstream Secondary school in Stepney who are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistants to join their dedicated team of staff. The school is very welcoming and friendly in addition to providing a safe, inclusive environment for all students to feel valued.
You will work closely with the teaching staff and other professionals to support the development and educational progress of their students. The purpose of the role is to provide support to learners across Key stage 3 and 4 with mild learning difficulties (Autism, Social and Emotional needs).
Requirements of the Teaching Assistant
- The confidence to work independently Excellent communication skills
- Skills to work appropriately and effectively with individual students Able to promote their social and emotional development Able to respond calmly and effectively to displayed behaviours
- Benefits of working with Active Recruitment
- Health & Wellbeing support, discounts on travel and retail outlets from our partners
- A dedicated consultant on hand for support
- All of our staff are paid in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
If you are available and interested in this position, please avoid any delay in applying!