** Year 3 Teacher needed in Battersea
** January start
** Long Term
**Competitive rates of pay
Active Recruitment are working with a lovely mainstream Primary school in Battersea, who are seeking a full-time Teacher of Year 3 to start in January 2021. This is a highly reputable school with excellent learning facilities and resources. This role be suitable for both experience Teachers as well as NQT’s.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to school improvement and to the development of teaching and learning
- Be a reflective and restorative practitioner with a professional interest in developing this approach.
- Demonstrate commitment to helping all children & parents succeed and achieve
- Be fully committed to safeguarding children;
- Be positive & enthusiastic role models for pupils.
In return the school can offer:
- Outstanding pupil progress
- Supportive parents, carers and Governors
- A range of exciting and challenging CPD opportunities
- A state-of-the-art new building with amazing facilities
- A nurturing and focused learning environment
- A friendly, supportive, talented and committed team
If you are looking for new a new Teaching opportunity for January 2021, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.