** Year 4 Teacher needed in Redbridge
** Permanent position
** September start
** Outstanding mainstream Primary
Active Recruitment are working with an Outstanding mainstream Primary school in Redbridge, who are seeking a Teacher of Year 4 to start in September 2020. This is a highly reputable school with excellent learning facilities and resources. This role be suitable for both experience Teachers as well as NQT’s.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to school improvement and to the development of teaching and learning
- Be a reflective and restorative practitioner with a professional interest in developing this approach.
- Demonstrate commitment to helping all children & parents succeed and achieve
- Be fully committed to safeguarding children;
- Be positive & enthusiastic role models for pupils.
In return the school can offer:
- Outstanding pupil progress
- Supportive parents, carers and Governors
- A range of exciting and challenging CPD opportunities
- A state-of-the-art new building with amazing facilities
- A nurturing and focused learning environment
- A friendly, supportive, talented and committed team
If you are looking for new a new Teaching opportunity for September 2020, please apply today!