** Behaviour Mentor vacancy
** Great 2 form entry Primary school based in East London
** Regular CPD opportunities
** September 2019 Start
** Temp to perm
Active Recruitment are seeking a motivated and talented 1:1 Behaviour Mentor for a fantastic Primary School based in Dagenham, East London. This position will involve working 1:1 with a pupil with challenging behaviour in Lower Key Stage 2. The school are looking for a passionate and reliable mentor to support progression in and outside of the classroom and encourage positive behaviour.
This will be a full-time position, initially until the end of the academic year with the potential of becoming a permanent contract.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in working with pupils with challenging behaviour
- A current DBS
- Recent classroom-based experience
- A positive and pro-active approach
What the school can offer:
- Regular CPD and training opportunities
- A positive and supportive team of staff
- The opportunity for a permanent contract for the right person
- great transport links (parking available)
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.