Website Active Recruitment ltd
EXAM INVIGILATORS NEEDED IN EAST LONDON!
- Excellent rates of pay
- Parking facilities available
- Consistent shifts offered
- Part-time or full-time available
Active Recruitment are working with some fantastic mainstream Secondary schools across East London, who are looking for Exam Invigilators to support them over the Summer Term. This will involve helping children to be successful in their exams by overlooking, assisting, and ensuring the exam runs smoothly as possible.
Duties and responsibilities of the Exam Invigilator:
- Ensure that the right candidates attend and check photo identification.
- Explain examination conditions to candidates before the start of the examination.
- Control the examination environment and ensure a fair and calm process.
- Check the correct examination papers/ login details are present.
- Liaise directly with relevant departments should issues arise during the exam.
- Ensure that examinations are kept to time.
- Control access to the examination room.
If you are an Exam Invigilator looking for work over the Summer Term, please apply today!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.