** School Caretaker needed
** Immediate start
** Part-time (25 hours per week)
Active Recruitment are currently looking for a School Caretaker to start as soon as possible on permanent basis. The successful applicant will be working within a reputable, vibrant faith school with modern, state-of-the-art facilities in Shenley, Herts.
Day to day duties will be:
- Maintaining school grounds
- Health and safety
- Maintenance including some grounds maintenance
- Site Security
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working within the education environment would be advantageous
- Acess to their own vehicle
- Previous experience as caretaker would be advantageous
- General building experience
- Knowledge of efficient cleaning methods and materials
- Evidence of success in completing handyperson or DIY tasks (paid or unpaid)
- Awareness of the main requirements of health and safety legislation and good practice relevant to the duties of the post
We look forward to receiving your application!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.